Thursday 26 June 2014

College

I'm going college soon and i am so nervouse to make new friends and do I course I'm not to sure if I will enjoy.

High school was fun and I learnet more about myself and other people, yes I am going to miss some of them but  I'm not going to miss getting treated like a child. 

I am go to find it hard to make new friends because I don't make it easy for myself, but I will and I am going to miss old friends and old memories of my friends.

However, as I grow up do does my memories and my opinion on life and people. I so thank all them people who I met I high school for bein amazing to grow up with and the friends I knew since I was in primary and I grow up with them. 

 I can't wait to see what the future holds for me and all the people I grow up with. 

I will miss them all and the teachers that helped me through good and bad, and thought me things I will never forget and they have me a voice and made me use it, I thank them all for all thy hae done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment